OCNLR Level 4 Certificate in Facilitating Equine Assisted Learning
Before you enrol on this course, you need to have attended:
- Introduction Day and completed
- Horse Awareness (Handling and Managing Horses in Equine Assisted Learning)
- Communication Skills for Faciltiators in Equine Assisted Learning
- Safeguarding in Equine Assisted Learning.
Course sessions cover the three units:
- Planning Equine Assisted Learning
- Managing Learner Behaviour in Equine Assisted Learning
- Facilitate Equine Assisted Learning for Individuals and Groups.
What do people say about the course?
“I was amazed at how in-depth the EAQ Facilitator Training was and how much I learnt about teaching and learning. I have changed some of the ways that I work in school because of my experiences on the facilitator training.”
“This course has really enriched me in many ways Tricia, you’ve been amazing and inspiring. Thank you so much for inviting me to the course!”
“I have learnt a lot particularly about myself and I hope the changes that have occurred can be applied and maintained. I feel more ‘grounded’ and that should help me!”
”I have more self-awareness, how I can communicate more effectively with others, and how subtle the effect is..”
"I really enjoyed the horse sessions they help me every day I work with the horses. I notice more and talk less."
"The email lessons are a brilliant idea they help to keep you focused and you get added info which adds learning and practice and reinforces what you have already done.”
Location Shaftesbury, Dorset